Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7.6

My new favorite numbers this week. Last week was Rosh Hashanah and we went to my mom's to eat yummy jewish food. Brisket, kreplach, stuffed cabbage. Challah. YUM. YUM. I tried to behave and stay on program. But really. Fresh Challah. The only way it could have been worse was if I made it myself. I am doing that for Hanukkah. And probably eating an entire loaf in 2 days.

So the next am was weigh in, and I wound up gaining .8 of a pound, which I was THRILLED. So this past week I was good for about 93% of the time. But there were 2 chinese buffets and 1 court jester this week so I was nervous.

So I go in this morning and get weighed and Denise says oh, you had a good week. So to me, that's like 3 or more lbs lost. She says 7.6 down. I think what the hell? I made her reweigh me. She's like yep, 7.6. I was flipping out. Who loses 7.6 pounds in one week????

So towards the end of the meeting when Toni asks if anyone is celebrating anything my arm shot straight up in the air and everyone started laughing. I was dying. It was so funny.

62.4 is the grand total. Wow. Amazing, no? I wore new jeans (with zippers!!!) and shoes and a shirt to work yesterday. Got so many compliments. I was floating on air.

3 comments:

EYEGOLF said...

I am so proud of your perseverance and accomplishment so far! I have not seen you since before you all started WW so I will be in awe when I see less of you! Hope to see you on 11/22.

EYEGOLF said...

oh, and I forgot to tell you how much I enjoy reading your in-law tirades. Do they all have your blog bookmarked??? That would be even funnier ;)

Lisa said...

Oh, wouldn't that be hysterical? They don't even know about the blog!! And I aim to keep it that way!