Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Forgot to tell you!

Guess where I'm going this Friday? For 3 days. Yep. East bumble fuck to spend the weekend with the inlaws from hell. Why? I don't know. My husband is off for 3 days and his mother has planned a LastName family reunion. Keep in mind she's not even a LastName anymore!! She divorced hubby's father like 20 years ago and remarried the evil amish man, so she's a DifferentLastName now. So is their 16 yo daughter. And she invited great Aunt Biddy from NY. Now Aunt Biddy isn't even a LastName anymore either people!!! Her LastName husband died about 40 years ago and she married and has since buried AnotherLastName. So. We are having a LastName family reunion with 4 different families! Ooh, and the South Korean exchange student whose name is Bonny. YEP. I don't get it either. Bonny is a Korean name??

We are leaving Fri am to get there by after lunch. Brother/Sister in law are coming Friday night. Cousins/Aunt Biddy are coming Saturday after lunch. We are leaving Sunday morning as early as I can possibly force it.

So I was promised that on Saturday we would do something, b/c last time we went to East Bumble we sat there for 3 days doing NOTHING. NOTHING. So hubby said oh sure, we can do Corning, or maybe the Grand Canyon of PA. Wow. Won't that be fun. But now, he says his mom has to stay home on Saturday to wait for the cousins. WTF? Why are we even going up there?

I am packing food for myself. It's actually a good thing they don't feed people since I'm on WW now. I want to bring liquor though. Would that be rude? Wait a second! Who cares if its rude!!!

No wireless though so you will all have to wait for the blow by blow till Sunday night or Monday at the latest. I'll bring paper and pen to take notes though!!

0 comments: