Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random thoughts...

Why do drunk insane people always manage to sit in my car on the train? This happens at least once a month. It's so funny.

I have got to stop eating. I just ate 2 egg rolls! Two!! One is bad enough, but I had to eat the other one!! I'm back on WW and I. Must. Stop. Eating.

My neighbors are nutty. Seriously. In the fall, the hubby was raking leaves. So I turned into our drive and saw him, plus saw 2 of his green plastic lawn chairs in the street. I was wondering why he put his chairs in the road, on either ends of the big ass leaf pile, when I saw his 3 year old daughter in the middle of the leaf pile! In the street! He's a moron. He used to let her, as a 1 year old, walk by herself about 10 feet in front of him, down the street to the corner of the MAIN ROAD, where she could have toddled into the road and gotten mowed down by a speeding car.

Facebook is like high school revisited. The people who wouldn't talk to me in HS still don't talk to me. I 'friended' a few people and they accepted. Fine. I went to their wall and did the "hi, how are you? blah blah blah" post. Nothing too intrusive, just the basic hi, how have you been for the last 20 years. You think they would respond maybe? Even a dutiful one liner and I would have been happy.

Well, a few of them couldn't be bothered. Yet, and here's where my natural stalking tendencies come into play. I saw them respond to other people's walls over and over again. So, they got my posts and just ignored them!! Even when I commented on pictures of their kids!! So I 'unfriended' the fuckers.

More FB rants. Some people need to read up a bit more on their privacy settings. Some friend of my brother in law's photo album is now on my computer. And I can send the album pictures to anyone I choose. I don't even know this person! Yet, I now know what color her bed sheets are and what she likes to eat for dinner. WTF!

How many points is a glass of wine? I really could use one tonight.

2 comments:

angel said...

OK, I am on Facebook. So not going back to High School. Sheesh!


Angelle LeMarche

Add me, I won't ignore you. :-)

CindyLV said...

2 points!