Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here's some examples...

So I was showing my husband's sister in law (the bride) the pictures from our recent tropical vacation. And here's how the conversation went:

Me: We had a great time.
Her: [complete silence, weak smile]

Repeat for 8 seconds. Then I got up, walked into the kitchen and cracked open another blue alcoholic drink.

WTF.

Normal people would have asked something along the lines of: Did you have fun? So did you sight see? Did you go snorkeling? How was the food? Did they have activites at night? How was the water? ETC!

And now, just today, hubby (god I love him, but I really want to smack the fucking shit out of him right now) suggested we ask his brother and the wife to go on vacation with us next year. Everyone say it with me:

WHAT THE FUCK?

So. Not. Going. To. Happen.

Ever.

0 comments: