Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The latest annoying thing in my life

is that my inlaws have found me on Facebook.com. So my brother in law, his wife and the 16 year old sister in law are all on my Friends list now. The only way it could be worse, was if my computer illiterate mil figured out how to use a computer. I like Facebook, don't get me wrong. I think its a cute way to keep in touch with friends, find old friends, cute games, etc etc. BUT, its dangerous when you want to talk shit about your inlaws. So, in the spirit of bitchiness, all comments and pointless stories (including pictures of cheezy ass Christmas presents) will be kept to this site.

My current petty issue right now: So it was Bride SIL's birthday yesterday. Teen SIL wished her a HB on her wall and called her "Sis". Gag me. Then, Bride SIL wrote back to Teen SIL and called her "Sis". Gag me with a fucking spoon.

1 comments:

Heather said...

LOL....so sorry that they found you. :(