Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I'm officially the big 4-0! Yay for me! I have to say, I'm perfectly content right now in my life. I didn't dread turning 40 at all. I am at a good place in life right now.

In WW news, I'm holding steady at 50.4lbs down since January. I have been gaining/losing the same 3-5 lbs since the end of July and I'm okay with that, really. Junior goes back to school next week and my routine will fall back into place and I hope to lose another 25-35lbs by December.

I'm jazzing up the blog, love the colors now! I hope to add some pictures and cute widgets soon. Have to find some time.

4 comments:

angel said...

Hey there Lisa!

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

==============

Love the colors, especially since I am not a big pink fan.

BTW, you turn up on my blog and you blog hops to the top of my list, when you post. It's a pretty cool tool that blogger added. You might like to check it out.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am liking the purple!! I think it's a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
LOVE it, it looks really good!

Lisa said...

Hi guys, thanks so much!

Angel! How are you? I will check out that function. I need to add your blog and cindy's to my blog roll!